Tuesday 28 April 2015

It wasn't meant to be.... a DEDICATION


It sounds weird when I know i once loved,
Fainting almost when I figure the icon that once me moved,
The turnover strategies so sudden they happened,
And they say that it is fate leaving me emotionally laden,
I will love not the much i did...

I've tried time and again... Efforts futile,
Begging all through but she turned so brutal,
NO! the great answer a fatal weapon to my feeble heart,
I am content, he loves me try elsewhere. Bare response
I will love not the much i did....

My mistakes to date i haven't established,
Conscience has tried being my comfort but it got demolished,
Albeit am sailing through a tornado with a broken compass,
My destiny undefined, I'm equivalent to an ass,
I will love not the much i did..

Appeals repeatedly sent. No response,
I kept the only, the only picture that attached my soul to yours without remorse,
Till now, this moment, i hold close without hope,
Doubting if all this shall turn dope,
I will love not the much i did...

A great liar i will be, if i say I'm content,
Great dishonor to my heart just uttering such a content,
I'll maim my living soul if that ever happens,
Peace knows no me...
I will love not the much i did

Lamenting
Mourning
Devastated
Heart broken,
But you left a mark, the unerasable type

No comments: