Tuesday 26 May 2015

FADING HOPE :-(

Right inside the stall, like a jubilant athlete i stood tall,
Calculating my gains and loses, contrasting with the outsource d extreme pain,
I keept hope, for they said it's the only dream,
Thank God no one knows this, not even my closest girl i beam,
Bursting feeling hit my heart in awe, all i do is frown and gleam,
Faking it with a smile, she once said is the only way to be happy
I fathom. The bleak past darker than darkness,
The dry months worse than the Sahara,
The numbers automatically sum to where I stand,
Tall in the stall.
Pretending to be so engrossed in my phone leaning on the wall,
Evidence comes out that i ain't alone,
I'm not alone like a rice grain, I think it's the work of my brain
Breath simultaneously shouts "you have life live man"
Believing this is next to impossible as a matter of fact,
For all I've known is the shanty, the slum has been my home,
I can't concur that I wanted this, neither will i call it fate,
For was it not said what you sayeth so it becometh?
I freeze and watch the growing traffic that suddenly drowns,
The a hundred and one heads each with thousands of thoughts
I battle the latter heads of antagonists, it's a battle without an end,
Murmuring short inaudible words to He who gives life,
Recapturing the scriptures from my brother, in Christ named pasihi,
God knows why, but people say he was the pastor, the man of God,
Yeah he drank and spat from the black book, how?
Black but restored peace, ad rekindled broken hearts,
Ask and will be given, so it said,
I swear it blocked all flaws of doubt,
For it too said God's time is the best,
Further emphasizing that He had good plans for us, plans for prosperity and not evil,
With complements of love, of "the walking dream"
Heyy up...... Back to reality!!!!
Still under the stall, standing still with weaning hope.
What next?
God (whispering)

No comments: