Tuesday 26 May 2015

AFTER ALL THE STRUGGLE




Nimebelieve life is not a joke hata kidogo,
Baada ya kustuggle na kuhustle kila place, kuni kupasua kutoka kwa gogo,
Honestly nimeuma books with a hope to soar in great heights,
But nimeamini, I've believed life ni doo na kujuana has might,
Nimeinua gym ya mjengo daily from morning hadi machweo,
Gunia za simiti na mahindi i weight lifted bila mchezo,
Nikihope for the best forgetting to prepare for the worst,
Home kukawa hakukaliki al shabaab (kunguni) mtaani usingizi became a waste,
Mapipa nikaandama na kubugia kwa pupa, they said it's life,
Sikuona wala kuonja peace ene,
But they said patience pays,
Forgetting that patience is skinny too,
Nikalilia Sir God on a daily basis bila kuchoka, i never gave up,
Madem, sikutaka tena coz my condition was worse than that ofa pig,
Not that i wanted them, zii i chose the other way in the word to grow big,
My mom, a lady with power, yani manguvu hakuniacha at all,
In all spheres of life and atmospheres she encouraged me,
Maybe alijua mimi ni star, bigger than James Bond and the likes,
Nikajikokota, tarmac ikaacha kua njia but kutarmac for a job,
I wonder hadi leo if people are Animals, madharau ndo mob,
At first nilimind the abuses na fyefye most walizitoa without shame,
Machozi yalinitiririka but i had no one to blame,
I thought it was fate, ama kalaana ivi, kitu i really dreaded,
But I never gave up,
Ukweli ni ka huna doo count yourself a dead man,
Utapigwa kuni hadi usahau wewe ni baba yao yani a man,
Days zikaacha kua 24 hours shot to three weeks bila huruma,
Njaa nayo!
Magwanda zikawa very expensive it was like the royal dress of herod,
Man but nikajiamini,
As Obama said Yes we can,
I saw some point apo, wat if nikitoa that we i replace with an I?
Yes I can, ikawa the slogan the new idea,
:-) it's after that long stuggle that I'm penning this down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome